Inventory and Operations Manager
We're looking for an analytically driven, organized, detail oriented Inventory and Operations Manager to join our team in Dana Point, California.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Prepare inventory budgets
- Build and maintain yearly inventory forecasts
- Demand forecasting and replenishment planning.
- Maintain proper levels of inventory for e-commerce, key accounts, 3PL, etc.
- Compile data on a regular basis and present on results & key issues.
- Perform complex reconciliations to research & resolve all inventory discrepancies.
- Produce daily reports regarding on-hand inventory balances.
- Analyze sales reports and trends to maximize the efficiency of inventory flow and set purchasing budget.
- Coordinate with 3PL staff and operations.
- Monitor forecast changes and inventory levels daily over peak periods.
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory.
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Responsible for special projects and custom orders.
- Responsible for key account orders.
- 2-3 years experience in inventory management or similar position
- Proficiency in Excel, Numbers, PowerPoint
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy, positive, open minded, proactive
- BSc/BA in business administration, logistics or relevant field;
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. CPIM) will be a plus
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.