How it Works:
|Conversion action||Online purchase with processed valid payment|
|Cookie days||30 day(s)|
|Commission type||Percent of Sale|
As a member of the Mantra Ambassador Program (MantraBand's Ambassador Program) you will earn a commission on every sale referred to our site through banners and text links. You will also gain access to exclusive offers and giveaways that you can share with your readers and followers (announced to all ambassadors via email). You don't need to have a blog in order to join our program - discount codes and affiliate links can be shared on social media sites and emails as well. We offer Mantra Ambassadors a 10% commission and provide all the tools necessary to ensure a successful partnership.
Thank you for spreading the love!
Mantra Ambassador Program Terms and Conditions
By filling out the Mantra Ambassador Program application form, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed with the following terms and conditions.
1. Submitting Your Application
Create an affiliate account by applying here. Once partnered, you will have the ability to promote Mantraband's products.
Mantra Ambassadors receive a 10% commission. The payment method is set up by each affiliate through Dovetale and payouts are made via Dovetale once per month.
Returns - If an Affiliate received a commission on an order that is returned and refunded, the commission of that order will be deducted from a future payment to the Affiliate.
Once you submit your application you are bound by the terms of this agreement. When filling out the application you must provide accurate and complete information. Participation in the Mantra Ambassador Program is to legally advertise our website to receive commission on referral customers. We will evaluate each application and you will be notified of your acceptance or rejection. We may reject your application if we determine that the application is unsuitable for any reason.
2. Inappropriate Content
Mantra Ambassador can be immediately revoked for the following reasons regarding inappropriate/unsuitable content:
- False advertisements concerning MantraBand
- Spamming using your affiliate link
- Using copyrighted materials on your website
- Harassment or intimidation of others on your website
- Content deemed to be graphic or explicit by MantraBand
3. Affiliate Link
If your affiliation is approved, you may advertise your affiliate link and promo code using graphics and text links online. You may use graphics and texts provided to you by us or create your own as long as it is appropriate (see condition 2). You may not use your own link to make purchases. You may not knowingly allow others to repeatedly use your affiliate link to earn commission.
4. Discount Codes
Affiliates are provided with a discount code and a unique trackable link. All commission-related analytics are tracked using their unique link. Affiliates are not permitted to feature discount codes in their marketing. If an Affiliate is found using a discount code in their marketing, the contract with MantraBand and Affiliate will be terminated, effective immediately.
5. Using MantraBand
“MantraBand," "Mantra Band," or "MantraBand Bracelets" cannot be used as a part of an affiliate’s website domain name, blog, Facebook account, YouTube channel, Twitter username or any URL associated with the affiliate account.
6. Copyright and Trademark Infringement
MantraBand reserves the rights to seek legal action against affiliates that infringe our copyrights and registered trademarks, or that replicate our product designs under a different brand.
7. Terms of Agreement
The terms and conditions of this agreement will begin when your application has been submitted and will end when your affiliate account has been terminated. The terms may be modified by us at any time. If you do not agree with any modifications, you may ask to have your affiliation cancelled.
8. Revocation of Affiliation
Mantra Ambassador's affiliation will be cancelled if this contract is broken. Affiliation can be cancelled with no warning in cases of suspected fraudulent activity. If MantraBand affiliation is revoked, you cannot rejoin the program in the future.
9. FTC Guidelines
Mantra Ambassador must abide by all state and federal consumer protection laws and regulations including the
Federal Trade Commission Act and the CAN - SPAM Act. The FTC points out that “when there exists a connection between the endorser and the seller of the advertised product” it is imperative that such a connection is “fully disclosed.” Mantra Ambassadors can read the full text here. We strongly encourage our Mantra Ambassadors to adhere to the FTC’s rules. We also reserve the right to terminate our relationship with any non - compliant affiliates.
10. Conflict of Interest Policy
Mantra Ambassador acknowledges that they will not promote, manufacture, distribute or sell any products which replicate the designs of products that are exclusive to MantraBand. MantraBand will legally pursue all parties associated with the manufacturing, distribution, and sale of counterfeit MantraBand products.
11. ‘Cookie - Stuffing’ Policy
“Cookie - Stuffing”, forced clicks, etc. is not permitted. “Cookie stuffing” is an unlawful strategy of generating affiliate sales. (IE: Use of cookie stuffing to cause tracking systems to conclude that a user has clicked through a qualifying affiliate link – and to pay commissions accordingly - even if the user has not actually clicked through any such link). Affiliates found using, employing or receiving this strategy will be immediately revoked and all commissions will be forfeited. By filling out the application form you acknowledge that you have read and agree with the MantraBand Affiliate Program terms and conditions.
12. Paid Search Policies
MantraBand encourages Mantra Ambassadors to take advantage of paid search engine marketing campaigns. Bidding at larger pay per click search engines (PPCSE), such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing!, is a great way to drive traffic to your website and send your commission checks even higher. Affiliates engaging in paid search marketing campaigns must adhere to the following terms and requirements:
1. MantraBand.com protects its trademark and does not allow any trademark bidding on any search engine or Paid Placement service or site. This include, but is not limited to Google, Yahoo, Bing!, Ask and other similar services. Affiliates may not bid on trademarked or registered terms and products (i.e. mantraband.com, MantraBand, Mantra Band, Mantra Brand, Mantra Bracelets) or any phrase type, misspelling, variation or combination thereof. (See the restricted key word list below)
2. Mantra Ambassadors may not use the trademark alongside with or in conjunction with the following terms: “percent (%) off”, “sale”, “discount”, or “coupon.”
3. Mantra Ambassadors may not use their affiliate link or any of the MantraBand domains and/or URLs (including but not limited to www.mantraband.com) as the display domain or URL in the advertisement. When engaging in paid search engine campaigns, affiliates must use their own domain and/or URL in their ads.
Forbidden Display URL Examples: www.mantraband.com
Approved Display URL Examples: www.yourdomain.com/mantraband
4. You may not make any misleading or false statements in your campaigns. To avoid conflicts and to protect the integrity of the MantraBand brand, MantraBand reserves the right to suspend any affiliates activities and thus their commissions for phrases that MantraBand determines to be untrue or inflammatory claims of our products, services or websites. To avoid such measures, please forward all ad text and proposed keywords/phrases you wish to bid on to the Mantra Ambassador Manager for approval or editing, PRIOR to your submitting it to Paid Search Network providers or Paid Inclusion Search Engines.
By filling out the application form you acknowledge that you have read and agree with the Mantra Ambassador Program terms and conditions.